Order Enforcement and Contempt Of Court

Once you have an order in place, you may encounter an issue where the other party fails to comply with the order.  You may have to enforce the order.  The attorneys at Duffee + Eitzen LLP are well-versed in enforcement issues.  Whether you need to enforce the property division in your divorce decree or the child support order outlined in your order in suit affecting the parent-child relationship, Duffee + Eitzen can help you hold the other party accountable.

When dealing with unpaid spousal or child support or some other family law issue, seeking qualified help is the best way to get a swift and acceptable solution. Your attorney can help you take appropriate action for ensuring that court orders are honored or for getting the appropriate court orders in place. Ultimately, attorneys can help you navigate the many complex legal processes that family law often entails with optimal success.